Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Findings

Ok, so I am not the most creative gal when it comes to post titles.  Hence, you get to see weird ones like this one.

It's Friday, and I for one can't be any happier.  I just got done teaching my last lesson for the semester (holla!), and I think it went fairly well.  I taught low to high functioning students with Autism how to cross the street.  While it didn't go exactly as planned, it was a gorgeous day (hello, 62 degrees in November!) and no one got hit by a car.  Sounds like 'winning' to me.

Secondly, I've decided to try a little bloggy challenge.  It's 31 days of blogging, and here's the how the challenge goes:


day 1 – recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you as a child
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you’ve been
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- what's in your bag
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you’re proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die
day 12- what I would find in your bag
day 13- your 5 favorite books and why
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- a picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- write about a sweet memory from your past
day 20- write a letter to someone
day 21-a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave a lot
day 24- post your favorite quote or verse of scripture and why
day 25- favorite holiday tradition and why
day 26- list 10 things that you are thankful for
day 27- my day job verses my passion
day 28- cruise a thesaurus and pick out 10 words you like the sound of
day 29 – favorite tv shows and why you like them
day 30 – movies you can watch again and again.

day 31 – what is your wish for the new year?
I know I have been super busy with this semester, and even though my teaching is done with, my classes still have a few more weeks to go.  So, at least with the challenge I will at leats be able to write something.  That's the plan, anyways...

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  Can't wait to recap what I'll be up to Saturday night.  Here's a hint:  I may or may not be rubbing elbows with sports celebrities in St. Louis, all in the name of a terrific cause.  Any guesses?

7 comments:

Jen said...

Ooo your weekend sounds fun...can't wait to see what you are up to Saturday! :)

Anonymous said...

No guesses, but I'm dying to find out!

LWLH said...

Oooh fancy lady, can't wait to hear about your weekend!

Janna Renee said...

Good luck with the blog challenge! Those are definitely good when you need the extra inspiration!

mail4rosey said...

Hurray for the weekend! Glad you got your last class taught. I'm going through finals right now and hubby is too. I'll be glad when the semester is over.

Paula said...

Love all those categories for your challenge! If I were more organized I'd try something like that too ;)

Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party ~ I'm your newest GFC follower :)

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Hey there, this list is awesome! I wish i would've came across it before now. hehe Can i make it 29 days? I'm stopping by from the weekend blog hop. I hope your having a great weekend!

Nikki
www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com