Friday, November 9, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday!

Link up here!
1. I like snuggling up with my pups in the evening, finally getting back to working out (although no one can tell yet) and the fact the the red cups are back at Starbucks and they still have my beloved PSL.  Don't judge!

2. A life goal of mine is  simply be happy where I am at in life.  I can always point to something that I want to change or improve, and although I think you should always strive to be better (because, hey, no one is perfect) for just once in my life I want to be happy exactly as I am.

3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is trashy reality tv.  Yes, I may claim my undying love for it on my blog (sometimes).  But, in real life, unless we are super close you'd never know how obsessed I am with people that I have never (and will never) meet.

4. Some wise words that I love are "be still, and know that I am God." (Psalms 46:10) Pretty powerful stuff, and something that I struggle to be at peace with often.  I totally have control issues.

5. Most mornings you will find me  barely awake and trying to fumble myself around to get to where I need to go (work, etc.).  I am not a morning person, so unless I have had that first (or sometimes second) cup of coffee, it's best that we don't speak.

6. Right now I am super into  all that fall has brought.  I love the cooler (not cold) weather, my comfy sweaters, pulling out my boots, pumpkin everything, the fireplace crackling, and hot cocoa.  I heart fall.

7. Right now I am super over people who think that their opinion is the only one that matters and stereotypes the other person for believing in something different.  I am beyond over this.  People seem so judgmental lately!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Haha I also love trashy tv (though I won't often admit it) especially late at night and I can't sleep.

Anonymous said...

I also like reality tv. It amuses me at how people will get on tv and do the things that they do.

Love Fall, hate Winter!

Visiting from www.liz-crazylittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com

Summer said...

This is a great post idea :) I am most definitely not a morning person either ;)

xo
summer

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I LOVE snuggling up with my pups, too! It always makes my day. Good job getting back in shape, I need to jump on your bandwagon soon and start walking and exercising more :)

Unknown said...

I don't think anyone can tell I've been working out either, but eventually it'll show!! Keep it up! It's so hard to stay motivated!