Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

So, here is my PSA for today.  Vote.  It's not just about the Presidency (although that is super important), but it is also about our local leaders.  Our Governors and Senators and all the folks who represent us at the state level.  What they do directly affects our lives, and I don't take my right to vote for granted.  These are the people that are supposed to work for us, the citizens.

Picture found here

In other news, happy birthday to my favorite little girl in the whole wide world, my Goddaughter!  Although I might not be as active in her life as I'd like to be (stupid physical distance), she is nonetheless always on my mind and in my heart.  I was so blessed to catch up with her this weekend in Indianapolis.  I love you, baby love!!


Isn't she adorbs?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I voted :) Happy Birthday to your goddaughter. :)

reccewife said...

what a cutie! I did not in fact vote, because I am Canadian, but I promise I will when it's my turn :)