Gosh, I already messed up with day 1. D'oh! I got back much later than expected from my secret event Saturday night. I can't wait to share it all with you!
So here goes.
Day 1: Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. Ok, here's an awful phone picture and sneak peek of what I wore to the event Saturday night.
15 facts about myself. Not sure if they're interesting or not!
1. I am an Aries, and while I use to personify my astrological sign, I feel like I am getting less and less away from it as I get older.
2. Even though I am married to someone in the military, I am a pacifist. War is so hard for me to conceptualize, and even though I am very pro-military, I am anti-war. Does that make sense?
3. I have tiny feet, and it's really hard for me to find shoes! I am a 5 or 5 1/2, and when I was in Germany, I was a Euro 35. Sometimes they didn't make women's shoes that small, so I often had to wear kids shoes!
4. I have always had big dogs growing up. We had a Pitbull, Rottweiler, Great Dane, Collie...but, once I rescued my Pug Pugsley, I knew that Pugs were the breed meant for me.
5. I love living overseas more than I like living in the states. I love to travel, and miss being so close to everything. I think I might have been a European in my past life. (Kidding! Maybe...)
6. I drive a VW Beetle, and I love it. People always tell me that they're not surprised I drive one, and I have yet to figure out what that means...
7. I hate conflict and I avoid it at all costs.
8. I may have an unhealthy obsession with white chocolate. I'm waiting to hear the health benefits of it, because dark can't be the only healthy chocolate!
9. I have a lot of anxiety over change. And while we are talking about anxiety, I hate when I am faced with two good decisions. I always feel like I am going to pick the wrong one.
10. I may also have an unhealthy shoe addiction. I have about 6 or 7 pairs of boots alone.
11. I absolutely cannot go to the gym looking like a slob. No, I don't do my hair or make-up, but putting on something I'm not embarrassed to be seen in public in is a motivator for me.
12. I miss my hometown of Indianapolis. I'm not sure what I long for there, but I am so content when I am home.
13. If I could have any job, I would be an attorney. It's all I wanted to be as a kid, and I'd still like to go to Law School. Looks like it just isn't in the cards for me anytime soon.
14. I really wish Joel would get out of the military. I hate being a military wife, and would give up the job security (for him, not me) if it meant I never had to go six months or more away from him again.
15. I am the biggest cry baby. I cry over sad songs, movies...you name it. I would even cry at a funeral for someone that I haven't ever met. But, I am a bad consoler. When people tell me sad news, I tend to cry right along with them.
Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name.
Nothing significant, really. I haven't found a name I've just loved yet, so this title is a working one. I'm always up for better suggestions.