Thursday, January 23, 2014

Weigh-in, umm, Thursday?!

A day late and a dollar short, am I right?  I have been a day off all week, since having the holiday off of work on Monday.  So, I completely forgot to weigh-in yesterday.  But, I wanted to stay accountable, so here I am.  On a Thursday.  But, before we get into things, can we just take a moment to discuss this?


Umm, yeah.  That's the actual temperature when I got to work this morning.  There was a wind chill of -17.  Old man winter is bi-polar this year!  I am done with the cold and snow already.  DONE!

Any, who.  Back to the weigh-in.  I finally remembered to do this at home this morning.  Drumroll, please...

Starting weight:  155.9,  Last weeks weight:  156.2,  Today's weight: 155.2
See that, guys.  I lost a pound!  Finally!  I was elated to see this number this morning.  It's not even close to where I want to be, but after gaining weight during the holidays, I will take a loss that's a whole pound.  Squee!

I am still chugging along on my C25K.  Last week, I repeated week 4.  I was having a hard time building up the speed and stamina, so I gave myself some extra time.  I started on week 5 today, and so far so good!  I have also been saving some workout videos to add to my routine.  Some core strengthening and kettle bell workouts.  Joel gave me some kettle bells for Christmas, so I might as well put them to use.  I also bought a little stand thing for my tablet so that I can do these in the basement.  I plan on implementing them next week.

This week, I've been a little under the weather.  Not sick, but pretty sluggish and, well, just "off."  I took yesterday off from running, but I don't feel a whole lot better today.  Hopefully as the day goes on I'll perk up a bit.

No comments: