Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's been a while...

Sorry it's been few days since I've been on here!  I got some potentially bad news over the weekend concerning my family back in Indiana, so while I am dealing with that, I will actually be taking a break from blogging every day.  Hopefully it will blow over soon, but until then, I don't want to go into too many details about what's been happening.

Joel and I had a lovely weekend, though.  We went to an art show Friday night, where we snagged a photograph on stretched canvas, and enjoyed the beautiful weather (pictures to come).  On Saturday, Joel went to see the New Star Trek movie (sans moi), and I had some much needed girly time.  And on Sunday, we volunteered at an event supporting my favorite non-profit, which I also plan to expand on later.

Right now I am just emotionally spent.  Add on to that the tragedy in Oklahoma and the potential for similar weather here this week, and I guess I am just not in the "bloggy" mood.  Hopefully I can get some pictures uploaded tonight so I can have something with more substance to write tomorrow.  In the meantime, I am so glad to have those of you who read this little piece of my world.  I love to write, and while I'm never going to be a published author, I love sharing my story.  So thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is alright!!!

Jen said...

I hope everything is ok, sending lots of hugs and prayers your way.

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers for you and your family