Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social

Trying to get back in the blogging groove, and what better way than with a link-up!  Follow along, won't you?



1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?  My go-to favorite is Cookies N Cream.  Also, anything with pumpkin or white chocolate is a winner.  Starbucks had a pumpkin spiced latte ice cream one year that blew my mind away.
Image found here.

2. What is your favorite smell?  Pumpkin and cinnamon in the winter and fall, and lavender in the spring.  In the summer, it is anything fruity.


3. What is your favorite TV commercial?  Right now, it is the commercials with the AT&T guy and the kids being candid.  Those kids crack me up!


4. What is your favorite day of the week?  Right now, especially, it's Sunday.  And for three reasons:  football, football, and football.  It's also usually a day where more stuff that needs to get done around the house does, and I always like that feeling of being productive.


5. What is your favorite way to waste time?  Catching up on my DVR and Netflix queue.


6. What is your favorite article of clothing?  Do shoes count?  I'm just going to go ahead and say yes, because they are shoes, and shoes always count.  My favorite ones are these boots that were originally $200, but I kept waiting and waiting for them to go on sale at Dillard's, and when they finally did, they were only $44.  I purchased them immediately, and will wear them until they fall apart.

2 comments:

Lauren @ Another mom another blog. said...

Pumpkin spice latte ice cream? Oh my gosh I've died and gone to heaven. Well, this isn't so heavenly since I don't have any. They need to bring that back and have it all year long!!

- Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

Stephanie said...

Shoes definitely count!