Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Eve Eve

Wow, Christmas week already?  Where did this year go?  I have to say that 2013 hasn't been my favorite year, but Joel didn't have to deploy and I finished my Masters Degree, so I guess that's a partial check in the win column.  I hope to make 2014 even better, and to try to make the best out of what is to come.  I plan on working on my fitness more, traveling more (thanks to our upcoming move to South Korea), and just enjoy life a little more.  You know the expression, don't take life too seriously?  Yeah, I'm going to try that.  Sounds like a nice change.  I hope to put all of this down (and more) so I can remind myself of the goals I want to accomplish.

I don't get much time off for the holidays, but luckily since there isn't any traveling involved this holiday season, I hope to spend the time I do have off relaxing and working on neglected projects around the house.  And of course, extra snuggles with my favorite guy and the pups (and the cat, too).



1 comment:

Katiellirb said...

Merry Christmas to you!! I am grateful that 2013 brought me the gift of our friendship :) And I just realized I never sent you my address - fail! Anyway, I love the card! :)