Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Image found here.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I don't know how anyone can hate a day centered on love.  Sure, you can hate the Hallmark-y part of it, but everyone should have someone that they love, whether it be a friend, parent, sibling, significant other, or pet.  Heck, my dog was my Valentine for a few years. and I had a lot of fun buying him doggy cookies and taking him on a walk.  Weird?  Perhaps, but I don't care.  It's all about love, baby!  I'm a hopeless romantic.  I can't help it.

This year, once again my Valentine and I aren't going to be physically together.  But, he's still my Valentine.  So, while we are spending the day apart, I am still going to enjoy the day.  Why?  Because I am loved.  So here are some of my favorite pictures of me and the hubster.  And if you and your loved one(s) are apart, just remember somebody does love you.  And isn't love grand?

 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post. Adorable photos. Happy Valentine's Day!