And now on to Wife of a Sailor's delightful...
1. I want to finally be able to obtain meaningful deployment. The government hiring freeze is due to life in Mid-November, so I am keeping my finger's crossed that it actually does.
2. I have the most wonderful husband. No really, I do. We still aren't really syncing the way we normally do, and even though I am stubborn
3. I wish that Joel's upcoming deployment would be cancelled. I am not ready for him to go, and while I never want him to, I wish he could just skip this one.
4. I hope that another GOP candidate would emerge that I could really get behind. I am not a fan of Obama's, and I really wish that there could be a candidate that excited me again. One can only hope, right?
5. I wonder how different my life would be right now if I would have stayed in Germany. We sorta had the opportunity, and as much as I am loving the St. Louis area, I dream about being back overseas.