Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back from Portland

Coming back East is no joke!  We actually got back late Sunday, but I volunteered at an event Monday (that I had to be there at 6am for), so it's kind of like this is my first day back...right?  I had a great time in Portland and at the event.  While I always believe volunteering is good for the soul, I had an added bonus of meeting someone amazing an unexpected yesterday.  I'll do a full recap of everything soon, but...can you guess who this guy is???

Possible the largest (and nicest) guy you could ever meet!

3 comments:

Katiellirb said...

I know! I know!! But that's just cause we're buddies elsewhere ;) Can't believe you met him! You must have been hyperventalating! Soo glad you're back! I missed you my dead!

Jen said...

So glad you are back safely and had a nice trip! :)

Eights on the Move said...

Hi girl! I have NO idea who that man is...but I'm visiting because I saw you on Kelly's blog @ Honor Courage Commitment. I was born & raised in StL so I can't wait to check out more as I read your blog :)

- Ashley @ http://eightsonthemove.blogspot.com