Thursday, October 11, 2012

Will Run for Cupcakes

So, we all know that I fell off of the diet/exercise wagon and that I am starting to feel like fatty mcfatterson.  I am determined to get back on track with this, and have actually scheduled myself for workout time (because I kind of have scheduling OCD sometimes).  Joel loves him some 5K action, and I have to admit that I had fun on the few I did, too.  Well, I found one that I am immediately training for.  The cupcake run!  You run the 5K, and at every kilometer you can eat cupcakes to shave some of your time off.  Umm, count me in!  Who doesn't like cupcake goodness.  And it's all in the name of fitness.  Well, kinda.


In other news, here is a little preview of our Tennessee trip.  P.S., it rained.  A lot.  But it was still a great trip.  More pics to come soon.  Oh, and don't ever eat BBQ in the smokies.  Tastes like ketchup!

Gorgeous, right?  I love fall

4 comments:

My Traveling Troop said...

I would definitely run for cupcakes! Have fun at the race! :)

Cheers,
Kristina

Katiellirb said...

Go Kristen! So proud of you for getting back on the saddle! :)

Jen said...

Hi Kristen! I'm a new follower, I look forward to following your blog. :)


Jen @ kyleandjensmith.blogspot.com
The Adventures of our Army Life

Meghan said...

Wait, WHAT?!?!!? I love cupcakes! Sign me up!