Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

http://acompletewasteofmakeup.com/

It’s ok that I have no idea what I got on my midterms.  Wanna know why?  Because they are over so I never have to worry about them again!  Until next semester.  Which is my last semester of classes in Grad school.  Which is totally ok!

It’s ok that I want to go shopping for “fatty” clothes.  I tossed all of my old ones  away, telling myself that I will never gain any weight.  Then reality hit, and, well.  It’s ok that I want to go shopping for fatty clothes.

It’s ok that my dogs are all the kids I need in my life right now.  I’m ok with it, and you should be, too.  Thankyouverymuch.

It’s ok that a new DSW opened about 5 miles from my house.  Now I won’t have to drive 45 minutes for good shoes.  Which saves me money.  You’re welcome, husband.

It’s ok that even though I live in St. Louis that I don’t like baseball.  You see, back in my hometown of Indianapolis (holla!), we were a basketball/football city.  I love me some pro football, and I am go Hoosiers all the way in B-Ball.  And I’m not depressed like the rest of the city because of this fact.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for a DSW being so close to you! :)

Katiellirb said...

One more semester?! Thats awesome! So excited for you and congrats on this piece being done!