Nevermind, it is on to Wife of a Sailor's...
1. My plans for Labor Day included taking it easy with some of Joel's old friends from Chicago, but what really happened was it was too hot to do anything too productive, and I got sick!
2. Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to sit on the front porch by myself and read a good book. That is what I call good "me" time.
3. One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is my pugs acting like fools when they are excited I get home.
4. It’s strange, but teenagers drives me crazy while my husband acting like a teenager is perfectly fine with me!
5. One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four what are you waiting for? It's football season! Go Dolphins!