Hello all! I am on a bloggy role! Two in a row now. And, I hope to post more posts of substance soon. I have just been so overwhelmed lately. Midterms are this week, I haven't felt well at all, I have a friend that has been more drama than friend lately, and Joel has been working a ton of hours in preparation for something at work, so I have just been going to work, doing school stuff, and sleeping. So, here's for a better weekend! And, without further ado...
1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth)
Have you ever heard of the Rocky Horror Picture Show? If not google it; I'll wait. Our base does a production of this show every year and I participate because one, I like acting and the theater, and two, it is a huge fundrasier, and three...well, I get to be silly and have fun. Well, my favorite part to play is Frank N Furter. Here is what he looks like. And yes, I play a man who plays a transvestite.
2. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Control. This is a big thing for me, too, because I am a bit of a control freak! I can't control where I live, when I move, or any normal things like that without jeopardizing my time with my husband, which I get less of than I would like anyways. Is it worth it? Well, I would give up a lot of things to be with the love of my life. Is it easy? Heck no!
3. If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)
This is really hard, because I have been fortunate enough to visit so many of the places that I dreamed about. So, the big one still lingering out there is Australia. I would love to visit there. It looks so beautiful, plus I would like to see all of the natural wildlife and go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef. Maybe one day!
4. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from And You Never Did Think)
The Navy! They get to be out on the ocean (and I love the water!) and visit some very exotic places. Plus, they have dolphin trainers! How cool would that be for an animal lover such as myself? Of course, this would only be preferable if I was single. Being married, I wouldn't want to be in any branch. One service member per household for me, please!
5. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
This one is easy! It is a cheese and spinach tortelloni with a garlic and Parmesan cream sauce with smoked salmon bits in it. Heaven!!! And, of course, topped off with one of my favorite wines.