- Where has common courtesy gone? If someone holds the door open for you, say "thank you." If a car lets you out when they didn't have to, give them a friendly wave of appreciation. If you bump into someone, say "excuse me." I don't know about you, but these manners really do mean a lot to me. It's the difference of whether I am going to be passive aggressive towards you, or not.
- Parents that are one their phone / computer - put your electronic devices away and parent your children! I feel so bad for the kids I see who just want their parents to show them some affection. It's sad, really.
- Have you ever felt so perfect for a job and do all that you can (volunteer, etc.) to land a position where you feel your passion lies and then get completely passed over and feel rejected? Yeah, me, too. I tried so hard to get on with this non profit that I feel so passionate / drive for. They didn't have any openings for me, but created one for someone else. Heartbroken doesn't begin to describe it.
- I have a love / hate relationship with coffee these days. No matter when I fall asleep, I always feel so tired when I wake up. I can't even remember the last time I woke up on my own rather than by the dogs / my alarm / Joel. I'm not sure I can get through a day anymore without coffee.
- Today is National Run Day, and I'm actually looking forward to going for a run today. I don't love running or anything, but today I want to. I think I really needed that today for motivation.
Why do I run? To lose weight, gain confidence, and to become a healthier "me." Although I'm not sure what I do is actually running, yet.
|(linking up with Shanna today)|