Being that it's Friday, I recently stumbled upon this fun little link-up. And since my bloggy brain is fried from school and work this week, I think it would make a great Friday fun post. I hope you think so, too!
|Link up here.|
2. In the movie based on my life...it would probably flop, because my life hasn't been too exciting so far. Now, if a movie was made about my travels, that might be more interesting. I am about to visit my fifth continent and and twenty-sixth country.
3. Typically, I end up regretting....big purchases for myself. I don't know why, but I hate blowing money on myself. Now, if this girl gets a killer deal, all the better. But, I have been going back and forth for months on whether or not I want to upgrade hair dryers. A freaking hair dryer, people!
4. I always ask to leave off the....onions. Blech! I can barely cook with onion powder, and the thought of a bite of onion makes me want to gag. Next question!
5. Kim and Kanye really...are overrated. While I admit to watching trash tv, I just don't find Kim all that fascinating. I am much more interested in Kourtney and Khloe. Kanye is a crazy, talented mess, though. So I might just tune into their reality show someday.
6. My Parents always reminded me...of how not to be. I love my mom and step dad, but for the most part, I don't want to repeat a lot of their mistakes. They remind me, unfortunately, of how being so small minded can really limit you in life.
7. Every single day I...pray. Well, I try to anyways. While I will never admit to being a Crazy Christian, I do believe God is a part of everything in my life. I constantly go to Him for guidance.
8. This one time in College...I was really boring. Ok, that was all the time. My parents didn't save for me to go to college (probably because to this day I am the only family member with a degree), so I worked 2-3 jobs and hardly had any free time. College was a pretty boring time in my life, unfortunately.
9. My grossest habit is...my obsession with Q-tips. I use them at least two to three times a day, and am bad about leaving them in random places in the bathroom and bedroom. Sorry, Joel!
10. My latest white lie was...probably told when talking to my mom. She is very confrontational, and I am not. So, I tell her whatever she wants to hear, usually.
11. I know all the words to...so many 90s rap songs. I was really into rap as a kid. Joel says I'm so gangster, and I think I'd have to agree, quite frankly.
12. When I grow up...I want to be happy with what I'm doing. I want a job where I can make an impact on people and leave a small mark on this world. I'm still figuring out what this looks like.
13. Sexy time is...umm...I'm gonna pass on this one.
14. I will never, ever...go skydiving and bungee jumping. Feeling a sensation that I am about to do is not on my bucket list.
15. I think it's hilarious...when New Girl or Modern Family is on tv. And, I think it's hilarious that Phil Dumphy's character is 99% like my husband.