Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting to Know You!

First off, my birthday was great, and I appreciate all of the well wishes!  It was very low key, but my amazing husband didn't disappoint with his special efforts.  More on that later!  I have pictures to go along with the story, and I am at work on lunch and don't have access to them.


I found this link-up on MannLand5 and thought it would be a lot of fun!  So I linked up, and here I go!




1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
If you ask anyone, I am the pickiest eater around.  So, this may not be the best question to start me out with!  I have tried a lot of random foods in abroad, but none have ever really been too odd.  That is, until I went to Egypt.  There was a lot I wouldn't even attempt to eat, but we went to this little place that had a sample plate of meats, and while they looked out of the ordinary for me, they were really good!  I wouldn't try the lamb, because I just don't eat it in general, but the chicken and beef whatevertheywere were really tasty!
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?
Why not?  If I had something that I wanted to get done and the money to do it, what business is it of someone else?  If I have kids and my belly or boobs droop, you bet your booty that I would get them fixed!  But that is just me.  No judgment either way.
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?
My Birthday and the newness that starts to grow around me.
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?
Gosh, it has been so long ago that I have no idea.
5. what's your favorite app?
Sadly, no smartphone devices for me (yet).  I anticipate that it will be Facebook or Google-something.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
We both do.  I usually write out the meal plans, but Joel and I really enjoy the shopping part together.
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
Zumba!  I really enjoy Zumba, but I don't think I could just bike for an hour (yes, I know it is more than juts biking, but...).  However, I would love to take some sort of Top 40s Step Class.  I think step is one of my favorite kinds of workout classes.
8. how often do you go out to dinner?
A few times a week.  Joel and I get so caught up with work sometimes that we like to leave the cooking to someone else.  Plus, you just can't beat the German (ha!) and Italian around here!

No comments: