Ok, this always looks like fun, so I thought I would join in. Wife of a Sailor does this great "getting to know you" questionnaire, and I think I want to play!
1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It's a Hooah Life)
First of all, I hope never to be in this position! But, gosh...hmm...ok, it would have to be getting in trouble for kidnapping my husband! Cheesy, right? Well, the military is always pulling him away from me and they can never make up their minds about anything. Nothing seems to pass the common sense test, know what I mean? So, I can see myself in this dream world of just kidnapping him and running around the world as a fugitive. I think we are worldly enough we might be able to do it!
2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
Well, Joel now has six years in. If it were up to me, I'd say next year when he can put in his resignation. But, he really loves what he does, and, well...I love him. Se we will be doing this for at least fourteen more years. Wow...did I really just say that? We are lifers!
3. What's your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
Crap! I hate these questions. I am not much of a baker, and I can cook just fine and dandy, but everything I do I just "do." No recipes. I would like to get better at that (anyone?), but for right now I can't share a recipe. :(
4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
Life was full of love :)
5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Wow, I wish I was ready to retire! But, it sure is fun to think about. I am a Midwestern gal through and through, and if I could pick anywhere right now, it would be Louisville, KY. I love it there. Big city with a small town feel, lots to see and do, four seasons, with family and friends near by. What more could I ask for? Just don't ask my husband, the Oregonian, this question. I think he'll slightly disagree.