Sunday, October 5, 2014

Echo, echo...

Hey...(tap, tap).  Is this thing on?  I have been a total Bloggie failure the last month.  Being a first year teacher is definitely time consuming.  There's no doubt about that.  I've been busy, busy.  But, I have much to update.  And, truth be told?  I've missed writing in this little space of mine.  I'm definitely making it my October (and beyond) goal to blog more frequently.

Japan has been quite an adventure so far.  Most days I love it, and some days I loathe it.  It's still hot and humid, and I have a wardrobe full of sweaters and boots that are looking mighty sad.  It's starting to feel a little more like home, which I will write an update on later.  Here in Okinawa, it's Sunday night, and I have a long week of work ahead of me.  I promise you'll see me back this week, though.  For now, here's a fun picture depicting one of our excursions out here on the island.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy to see you back! That picture is beautiful!

Angie said...

I am glad you are feeling more at home!

Unknown said...

Download Latest Bollywood songs, Dj Songs, Party Songs