Happy Friday, folks! I am so happy that this week has come to a close. It's been fine, but this weekend makes the work week all worth it. So, let's get started with 5 on Friday!
1. Umm...wanna know why I am excited? We leave for Miami this weekend for our cruise. It's going to be legen - wait for it - dairy! (Can you tell I've been watching HIMYM this week on Netflix?) I can't wait. I will finally get to see Sun Life Stadium (even if it's closed) and have some fun on South Beach. Plus, it's supposed to snow here in St. Louis while we are gone. No, thank you!
2. My sleeping has been horrendous this week. If it's not one thing, it's another. Lack of sleep is definitely a trigger for my migraines, and I've had a headache for the past two days. I am going to blame it on lack of sleep, and hang on to the fact that those shots are still working. Sounds legit, right? Need more coffee...
3. So, I am really starting to fall in love with our foster dog. I want to keep him so badly, but we are only allowed to have two pets in Korea as it is, and I especially think that a fourth will be frowned upon. But, just look at hm? If you don't immediately fall in love with him, I don't know what to say. Anyone want to foster him for two years until we get back?
4. Speaking of dogs, Gomez has been really red and itchy lately. We have been giving him his allergy shots, and just got to the higher concentrated dosage. I hope it isn't too much for him. Poor guy...I worry about him so much. I've never had allergies, so I can only imagine how uncomfortable he must be.
5. Anyone ever been to Seattle or Boston and have some amazing tips they'd like to give me? I have those trips coming up this simmer, and I've never been. I welcome any and all suggestions.
Happy Friday, everyone!!