Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quick Updates

- Finals this week.  1,2,3...ready, set, go!

- After subbing the past few weeks here and there, I have a new profound admiration for elementary school teachers.

- I hit the ten pound lost mark.  I know my clothes are fitting looser, but I don't see the difference.  I wonder if I will always feel like the fat girl?!

- Celebrating your anniversary while your husband is deployed blows.  Period.  But, cookies help.  Just a little.

- Making friends is harder as you grow older.  At least for me it is.  Doing a lot of self discovery lately.

- Officially 1/3 done with this deployment.  Yay!  The more time that passes, though, the more I miss him.  Wonder if/when that goes away...  And how numb will it feel if it does?

- I am still trying to figure out where I "fit" in this world.  I am getting to a whole other level of spirituality and think that I need to have more talks with God.  Maybe he can help.

- I really have the traveling bug right now, but no one to travel with.  I wonder if I could muster up the courage to go somewhere alone???

No comments: