Thursday, March 22, 2012

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...

I thought I would do a little "getting to know you" questionnaire so that you guys can get to know about me and so I can look back on this later when I'm older to see the person that I was.  I hope everyone enjoys!  Is there anything you guys want to ask me?  Let me know!  I'm an open book.

1.  What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Hands down this was spaghetti.  Pasta is still one of my favorite foods today, but there was something about my mom's pasta and garlic bread that made the whole house smell like an Italian restaurant.

2.  What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
It's a song that I am sure no one has ever heard of.  It's called "Devil Take the Hindmost" and it is from Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies.  I am a bit of a musical theater junkie.

3.  What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Trust, but verify."  This quote has served me well.

4.  What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor it would have to be reading or watching tv.  Yes, I know, I am kind of boring that way.  Sometimes I really have to motivate myself to get off of the couch.  Outside it would be swimming.  I don't know if it was because I had a pool growing up or because I grew up in Indiana far away from an ocean, but I love being in the water.  The ocean, lakes, pools...doesn't matter.  Plus, both pugs have their own life jacket and love to join in.

5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Mowing the lawn.  Hate it!  Plus, Joel had to be environmentally friendly so we bought a rechargeable mower that can only do about half of the lawn before it dies.  And it takes 12 hours to recharge, which I found out about late Sunday afternoon.  My yard looks awful!  Yes, I think we are "those neighbors" now.

6.  What is your favorite form of exercise?
Probably just walking it in the fresh air.  I feel like I don't get to do that enough, but it is so nice when I do.  I also really like Zumba, which I know is just a new fad, but it's pretty fun and one helluva work out!

7.  What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
A cool/warm fall evening when the trees have just turned colors.

8.  What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
A bus.  All of the stops are super annoying.

9.  What is your favorite body part?
Not sure if this is my favorite on other or myself, so since it is my questionnaire, I am going to say on others.  I like one's arms.  They hug you when you need it, hold you close when something tragic has happened or you've had a bad day, or they protect you when you are scared.

10.  What sound do you love?
Rain drops.  Proves I am a spring baby, I think!  There is nothing more relaxing than a rainy afternoon.  The waves of the ocean come a close second, though.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Taking the bus is the worst!