Hey everybody, and Happy Friday! I hope everybody in the Midwest is staying cool in this heat wave. Here is Southwest Illinois, I am practically melting! I have been staying in the house as much as possible, only leaving to run errands or to get in the pool. The pups have a different plan, and love playing outside. The poor pugs like the heat better than I do! I have to practically drag them inside.
So, since it is Friday, here is my installment of Wife of a Sailor's...
1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
I would, because it is way delicious, but try to resist such things these days. I am nearing 30 (gasp!) in a few years, and my metabolism isn't what it used to be.
2. When you get online for the first time of the day… what site do you immediately head to?
Boring, but Facebook.
3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
There was an old sheep dog mutt that we literally saved from being torn apart by other dogs. My mom named him Niko (sp?) because she loved Steven Segal. I loved that dog so much. I sat through him and "mothered" him through his whole recovery, and we became inseparable after that. I was really sad when he passed, but I believe that having him has been the reason why I volunteer with animal rescue.
4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
I have absolutely no idea! A magical snail? Hmm... Probably wishy washy, because he grants wishes? I don't know. My mom forgot to pass on the creative gene, ha!
5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
One, two, ah three. Three :)