Monday, February 15, 2010

Our engagement!

We (our friends call us Joel and Kristen) got engaged on February 12, 2010. Since we have the privilege of living in Germany, we decided to take a trip to Rome since it was a holiday weekend for the both of us. I (this is Kristen typing) had already been, and I wanted to make sure that Joel saw my favoritest thing in all of Europe...the Trevi fountain! While we were there, sneaky Joel, who knew that this was my favorite spot, grabbed my hand when we were leaving, got down on one knee, and asked me to be his wife. With a proposal like that...how could I say no? So we are engaged...to be married, is the caveat that he always adds. More to come later, including pics of the ring, but here is a picture of us right after we got engaged.


Aren't we cute???

No comments: