Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lots O' Changes!

Sorry I haven't been around very much, but there have been lots of changes around here!  The big news is...I got into grad school!  I registered Monday, which was pretty surreal, and am taking three classes and doing a field observation.  Wowness!  I also got a part time job working from home which is super convenient, but also a downer because I will have to work Sundays.  It starts next week, so we'll see how that goes.  And the last bit of news, sadly, is that Joel was tasked for a deployment.  We knew it was coming, but it doesn't make it any easier.  I'll write more as it approaches, but right now I am letting things sink in.

We are learning our new area and I can successfully make it to the Petsmart, Starbucks, and the gym without the aid of the GPS.  Oh, and if I didn't mention it before, we got our household goods from Germany!  So, once again I am living amongst the boxes.  I promise I will do my best shortly to be a better blogger, and I will expand on all topics mentioned in this blog.  Thanks for sticking in there with me :)

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi! I'm a new follower, who happens to be from St. Louis!! Woot woot....
Love your blog. And congrats!

Katiellirb said...

I'm also an AF wife and just found your blog! Can't wait to follow along! And I'm sorry about Joel's deployment - I hope it flies by for you!

Joy Bird said...

I am also a new follower! We just moved near Kansas City MO (my husband is also active duty Air Force) from Papa, Hungary....hope you have a great trip back to the states!

Please add me to the blogs that you follow!